Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hospice Physical Therapy Is This Normal For A Hospice Nurse?

Is this normal for a hospice nurse? - hospice physical therapy

My mother was a nurse in a hospital for more than twenty years. She changed jobs a year and a half and now works as a hospice nurse. His colleagues hospice was told it takes about three years to adjust the workload of the hospital. I know there are a lot of paperwork involved with the mapping. However, I fear that my mother also. She works 8-5 and then go home and letters until midnight and sometimes later. She is in her early fifties, and little sleep, and Thomas is not healthy for anyone who is not very healthy for his age. He said the letters also are not very concerned about the insufficient documentation in the case of a process. I am excited about what is dong your physical and mental health. In addition, she feels at an impasse ... as in it do not work as they do. She was afraid to ask for help because they are not your boss or others on the idea that a nurse would not be sufficient. My family thinks that you need to find a new job, but I think this is the answer. Currentlyis the support of my family and my father was recently released, so you have more pressure on his shoulders. I know I can fix my mother, but I wonder if there is something for what it does, the additional workload. (As a colleague said, "keep good results, and finally take care of you"). Literally, there is no balance in his life, and I think that point is about a nervous breakdown. Any help for this would be great. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment