Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Internal Dvd Writer How Do I Connect A Internal Dvd Writer To The Computer Using A Usb - IDE Cable?

How do i connect a internal dvd writer to the computer using a usb - IDE cable? - internal dvd writer

I bought an IDE - USB cable and tried to connect an internal DVD burner connected. My computer does not seem to read it I miss something? The DVD recorder on and everything, but the computer does not recognize.


it is the power in unity. Im using XP. Should I point the master / slave thing? I tried on the master and slave does not work

2 comments:

Gordon said...

The USB to IDE cable does not always work with all types of devices. It turns out that some do not with DVDs.

Gordon said...

The USB to IDE cable does not always work with all types of devices. It turns out that some do not with DVDs.

Post a Comment