Sunday, January 17, 2010

Recycling Pedal Bin Why Are Fox News Women So Sexy?

Why are Fox News women so sexy? - recycling pedal bin

I am a democrat and always watch, Fox News, no pants.

I Love Green and driving a Prius, but I get rid of him, and still emitting CO2. So, now pedaling a bicycle with wheels made of recycled rubber. I try to save the environment all the time without a shower building, vegetables in my garden, my own fertilizer, even though I'm only human.

Although Al Gore degrees from Harvard, I still believe in him about climate change

Since I work are not bad, because the company and the unions are not done. I decided to live on charity, collecting and housing. I hope that is health care reform, because my confidence is not working hippy medical cure. I want to tax the rich and give to me. The rich are so greedy. Until then, I believe that recycling cans my cash flow because it is very environmentally friendly.

I want to make big problems small businesses. We always have to exaggerate, because everything they require attention. I do not know when to stop throwiesng of an attack. Sometimes I go into the meeting room of the town of Obama and see someone with a gun legally and shouted: "You can kill the President with the hidden weapon!"

Tell me if I do something wrong.

A Fox News anchor woman finds me attractive?

6 comments:

Ted Kennedy's Car said...

The Republicans are HOT

Unlike the Democratic primary, hell, you should too drunk to make it, you can not even negotiate a bridge with the car ...

and remember, Monica

OOPS

Dredging of two for sure!

Ted Kennedy's Car said...

The Republicans are HOT

Unlike the Democratic primary, hell, you should too drunk to make it, you can not even negotiate a bridge with the car ...

and remember, Monica

OOPS

Dredging of two for sure!

Headtate... said...

It is the forbidden fruit.

MSBNC liberal chicks quite probable, in the date of the cap, but the conservatives at Fox would have for their work. He gave him a second glance because of their policies. They want what you can not.

Njnoise said...

Due to the busty blonde is one way people stupid Republicans.

I play a game. Whenever I see something I tried to Faux News, the girl who is not blonde getting work there ... received a degree in Waldo

soldier said...

have smoked quite hot.

CNN has some interest in me.

NBC is simply impossible to see. Ugly people and opinions openly. so far to the left are the comparison should TBN extreme right, not Fox

honestam... said...

For the same reason, without doing his trousers ............. LOL!

Use of anchors in order to deflect conservative news indeed!

Post a Comment