Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Mums Boobs Im 15 And Have Little Boobs. Tiny And I Got My Period When I Was 13 Will I Get Them ?? My Mums Got Boobs?

Im 15 and have little boobs. tiny and i got my period when i was 13 will i get them ?? my mums got boobs? - my mums boobs

I'm in the same boat, I am now 19th When I is the pill my breasts a little bigger, but also weight. I do not know what impact boob a size of your mother in her own breasts, but I have big breasts and I'm almost there! Therefore, you have patience, they can grow! Just be comfortable with your body, HUN, I'm sure its great:)!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Not seen in women in his family to see if you bigger breasts or not.

You need only do fifteen years ago, when at least ten years of growth.

Be patient.

stardiam... said...

Unfortunately, you can never bigger breasts, even if your mother has it. Be patient, is the 15th I have my days when I was 12, my body hair, when he 10 years and I did not receive breastfeeding until age 16-19. Then, when I had a pill that will take a little taller. The point is still growing and your breasts may at a later date, do not panic.

Aminah H said...

I do not know that I am 13 and 32B, but this proportion rises to about 18 years later, when it all for your growth.

Post a Comment